4) Verify the authenticity of Quran, Hadith, malfoozaat etc before sending on. If possible, state reference
5) It is OK to disagree, but do it respectfully
6) If discussing, hear out what your brother/sister is saying before responding. There is NO SUBSTITUTE for a personal visit
7) Refrain from conducting mixed-gender GROUPS
8) Revive goodness by spreading it and SUPPORT them
9) Kill falsehood by ignoring it. Respond to evil only if it creates a misconception which will affect Islam
10) Never send on pictures or videos showing people with exposed awrah
11) Choose the appropriate time to send. Don't send a joke immediately after a post on the death of someone, during salaat etc.
12) Refrain from useless debating which does not reach any conclusion
13) Do not send links or videos containing haram music
14) Be aware that anything you post can reach many in short space of time. The angel scribes are recording everything.
15) When writing the name of a Prophet, Sahabi, pious person, remember the salutation.
16) Thank people for writing beneficial posts.
17) Occasional light-hearted jokes are welcome, but not obscene jokes or porn links.
18) All mass posts like commercials ads should be permission-based.
19) Don't forward links before opening and checking it.
20) Is the post you are sending a cause of reward or punishment for you multiplied?
Source : Adapted and modified from and original by Sh. Mohammed Daniel, Cordoba Academy